Re: Nutzwerk nimmt Linkfarm vom Netz (?)

PILCH Hartmut <phm@a2e.de> writes:

> [...]
> aus dem Verkehr gezogen.
>
> Laut
>
> 	http://www.google.de/remove.html
>
> kann man das sehr schnell machen.
>
> Am 27. Juli (Mittwoch) war das ganze Zeug noch da.

Es muss wohl am 30. Juli kurz nach Herausgabe der FFII-Abschalt-PR
geschehen sein:

http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:KLoF5cOVPNgJ:www.nutzwerk.de/+&hl=en&client=firefox-a
  This is G o o g l e's cache of http://www.nutzwerk.de/ as retrieved on
  30 Jul 2005 02:45:31 GMT.  G o o g l e's cache is the snapshot that we
  took of the page as we crawled the web.  The page may have changed
  since that time. Click here for the current page without highlighting.
  This cached page may reference images which are no longer
  available. Click here for the cached text only.  To link to or
  bookmark this page, use the following url:
  http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:KLoF5cOVPNgJ:www.nutzwerk.de/+&hl=en&client=firefox-a