was mitre wissen wollte..

Falls es jemanden interessiert:

Can anyone recommend a book, handbook, or looseleaf service on laws pertaining
to telecommunications and electronic publishing in countries throughout the
world?  I am interested in such issues as encryption, privacy, and patenting.

I'm also looking for recommendations for a book, handbook, or looseleaf
service on personnel laws in countries throughout the world.  For example, can
a company move personnel records from one country to another?

Any information greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance.

<schnipp>