Nichts fuer FITUG??

Falls es hier noch nicht durchgerauscht ist, voila:

Subject: URGENT: Final draft GLOBAL ALERT: German Government censors dutch site
 www.xs4all.nl (fwd)
Hi,

This is a global action alert against German censorship. If you want
to sign it, send email to aried@xs4all.nl. Please don't distribute
in public until they officially release it:

--
 Felipe Rodriquez          -  XS4ALL Internet  - finger felipe@xs4all.nl for
 http://xs4all.nl/~felipe/ - Managing Director - pub pgp-key 1024/A07C02F9

  pgp Key fingerprint = 32 36 C3 D9 02 42 79 C6 D1 9F 63 EB A7 30 8B 1A