[Muc.DE #4329] We Want To Put Our Web Site On Your Server

Would like an extra $1,000 A WEEK INCOME?
You will make $175 PROFIT for yourself on EACH COPY of our software you
sell from your web site!!!
Just put our web site on YOUR SERVER and you will be amazed at how much
money you can make!!!
We would like you to consider being a distributor for our bulk E-mail
software called E-Mail Magnet.
We will license you the right to place our web site for E-Mail Magnet on
your own server, and to change the web site to include your own name,
address, phone number and ordering information. You can then list the web
site with your own URL in the search engines under various appropriate
headings to generate automatic sales of E-Mail Magnet for you.

ADVERTISE TO OVER 100 MILLION PEOPLE FOR FREE!!!

NOW YOU CAN ADVERTISE FREE AND GET DRAMATICALLY
MORE RESPONSES THAN ADVERTISING ON NATIONAL TELEVISION

With E-mail your potential customer is forced to read at least the headline
of your letter.  Unlike TV, magazines, newspaper ads, and direct mail where
more than 99.99% of the recipients will skip right over your  advertisement.
 Bill Gates of Microsoft said that E-mail will be for our generation what
the telephone was for past generations.  Due to the fact that your customers
are forced to read your E-mail subject line, the response rate potential is
greatly increased and people are getting dramatic response rates of 2% to 4%
on bulk E-mail.  Response rates depend almost entirely on how well your
marketing letter or ad is written, so we have included a course that
discloses the best-kept secrets of E-mail marketing.

TURNS YOUR COMPUTER INTO A CASH REGISTER:  Conservative estimates indicate
well over 100 MILLION people will have E-mail accounts in the next year!
E-Mail Magnet turns your computer into a cash register by giving you  FREE,
immediate access to all of them. Do you think some of the more than 100
million people with E-mail addresses would be interested in your products or
services? You can make money with our new software called E-MAIL MAGNET.
Here's how:
* By Using E-Mail To Sell Your Products & Services
* By Using E-Mail To Sell Other People's Products
* By Renting or Selling Your E-mail Addresses
* By Becoming A Distributor for E-Mail Magnet

MUCH FASTER:  With bulk E-mail you get responses back in 1 to 4
days instead of waiting weeks or months like with television or print
advertising. You can begin filling orders the same day you send E-mail.

FREE ADVERTISING WORTH MILLIONS:  It costs millions of dollars to mail out
millions of letters using the United States Postal Service!  Now you can
send your ad to MILLIONS of people for FREE using E-Mail Magnet.

E-MAIL MAGNET IS ACTUALLY 3 PROGRAMS IN 1:  E-Mail Magnet is amazing new
technology and the most advanced bulk E-mail software on the market today.
(1) E-Mail Magnet automatically extracts E-mail addresses from America
Online, Compuserve, Prodigy, and the other online services, the Internet,
web pages, news groups, and hundreds of other sources.   (2) E-Mail Magnet
automatically stores the E-mail addresses in your computer along with
keywords that describe hobbies and interests to created highly targeted
E-mail addresses.   (3) E-Mail Magnet sends your marketing letter or ad to
MILLIONS of targeted E-mail addresses at the push of a single button!

HOW DOES E-MAIL MAGNET WORK?  E-Mail Magnet has dozens of special filters
which act like powerful "magnets" to automatically harvest E-mail addresses
from major online services such as:  America OnLine, Compuserve, Prodigy,
Delphi, Genie, and of course the internet.

AOL AUTO EXTRACTOR:  E-Mail Magnet has many special features like the AOL
Auto Extractor that let's you use a regular dial-up Internet connection to
collect names and addresses from America Online. Just start the program and
press "Search", it's all automatic. Collect America Online addresses without
being a member.  Allows you to download names and addresses from America
Online without paying membership fees or online charges. Auto Extractor for
all of the online services and Special E-mail database search engines will
also be available at no additional charge.

LISTED IN THE PRESTIGIOUS WHO'S WHO IN AMERICA: E-Mail Magnet was created
by professional direct marketer and computer programmer, William Sergio, who
is listed in the prestigious WHO'S WHO IN AMERICA and WHO'S WHO IN
ADVERTISING.  He is a self-made millionaire in direct marketing who
recognized the immense opportunity of marketing via bulk E-mail.  He used
his programming talents along with his direct marketing knowledge to
create E-Mail Magnet.

SIMPLE TO USE:  E-Mail Magnet does all the work for you.  Unlike other
programs where you must cut & paste addresses, E-Mail Magnet does it for you
automatically. And, unlike other E-mail programs, with E-Mail Magnet there
is no need to purchase any additional software

SPEED:  Your time is important.  E-MAIL MAGNET is DRAMATICALLY FASTER at
extracting and sending E-mails than all the other programs on the market
that we tested it against. E-MAIL MAGNET is written in Microsoft's Visual
FoxPro and C++ using patented Rushmore Technology.  Rushmore Technology is a
data access technique that enables your computer to handle gigantic
databases of millions E-mail addresses at speeds comparable to mainframe
computers that are hundreds and thousands of times FASTER than using
software not written in FoxPro. Licensed runtime version of FoxPro is built
into E-MAIL MAGNET so you do NOT need to buy any other software.

DEMO:  We want you to try our E-Mail Magnet software before you buy!
You may download a FREE DEMO copy from our web site at:

http://www.emailmagnet.com/

The demo is fully operational.  It will extract E-mail and will merge your
marketing letters or ads.  However, it will not send your E-mails until you
purchase and unlock the program.

PRICE:  E-Mail Magnet Professional is $350. If you want disk copies of
E-mail Magnet please include an additional $10.  If you download software
from our web site you save the $10 floppy disk fee.

Download Your Copy of E-Mail Magnet at:

http://www.emailmagnet.com/

This price includes E-Mail Magnet Professional, Free Upgrades for 90 days,
and complete information on how to write marketing letters that sell
(includes secrets that William Sergio personally used to build his direct
marketing empire).  Compare $350 for E-Mail Magnet to other companies
charging $400 to $2,000 for programs that can't do a fraction of the things
this one will.

HOW TO ORDER E-MAIL MAGNET NOW:  We accept Personal, Business, Certified
Checks, and Money Orders.  We do NOT accept EuroChecks.  Please make checks
payable to & send to:

Williams Software, Inc.
20547 Old Cutler Road #222
Miami, FL 33189

Sorry, we do not accept credit cards.  We support a debt-free America.
Please give us your E-mail address when you order so we can E-mail you your
Serial Number and Authorization Code and so we can keep you updated about
our latest special offers and new versions of our software. Your Serial
Number and Authorization Code will be E-mailed or faxed to you.

NO SPECIAL EQUIPMENT NEEDED: E-Mail Magnet runs on a PC with Windows 95, or
Windows NT, a 486 or faster processor, 16 MB RAM, and a hard drive with at
least 20 MB free.  No other software needed.  Also runs on a Macintosh with
SoftWindows installed.

This message was sent using E-Mail Magnet.

E-Mail Magnet is The World's Leading Bulk E-mail software.
With E-Mail Magnet you can advertise to over 100 million people for FREE!
Visit our website at: http://www.emailmagnet.com/

----- End of forwarded message from sales@emailmagnet.com -----

--
                                                            //www.muc.de/~gert