[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Fwd: Europe to resist U.S. cryptography policy
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Fwd: Europe to resist U.S. cryptography policy
- From: email@example.com (Ulf Möller)
- Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 20:10:12 +0200 (DFT)
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- In-Reply-To: <199709221256.MAA27581@boell.SOFTCON.de> from "Arne Haeckel" at Sep 22, 97 03:08:29 pm
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
> > "For Germany it would not be acceptable and contrary to our constitution, if the keys of a
> > German user are kept under foreign jurisdiction without the user s knowledge and
> > without control of German courts."
> Welches Papier von Sandl ist das?
Abschnitt "A New Approach to Cryptography Policy", Germany