[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[FYI] Bertelsmann und Somm
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [FYI] Bertelsmann und Somm
- From: "Ralf W. Stephan" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 1 Aug 1998 12:41:06 +0200
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Bertelsmann's Multimedia-Chef über eCommerz:
Eierhoff hailed multimedia's ability to make use of the trend towards
one-to-one marketing, in which customers can have their questions and
concerns addressed directly via the Internet or call centers. But he
warned that Germany threatened to hinder the development of ecommerce
if it continued to hold online service providers responsible for all
content which appeared on their services, as in the Felix Somm case.