[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[FYI] (Fwd) Internet and legal issues
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [FYI] (Fwd) Internet and legal issues
- From: Horns@t-online.de (Axel H. Horns)
- Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 09:46:57 +0100
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Comments: Sender has elected to use 8-bit data in this message. If problems arise, refer to postmaster at sender's site.
- Organization: Private Site
- Priority: normal
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
------- Forwarded Message Follows -------
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 23:40:28 +0000
Reply-to: "EURO-LEX (All EUROpean Legal Information EXchange List)"
From: François Debeusscher
Organization: Grolier Interactive
Subject: [EURO-LEX] Internet and legal issues
Speaking of report available on the Net.
The French Conseil d'Etat recently made available a very interesting
report concerning the legal issues raised by the development of the
Internet (cryptology, electronic signature, DNS, legal responsability
etc.), but nothing about blow jobs ;-)
The report is presently only available in French but should be
translated in several other languages in a few weeks.
Paris - France