Re: [FYI] Die WENDE im BSI?

In schulung.lists.fitug-debate you write:
>Ich erwarte nicht irgendeine Art Fahrtenbuch-Drucker, welche saemtliche
>Bewegungen von mir mit dem Wagen aufzeichnet. Beim Auto kann ich derzeit
>*noch* davon ausgehen - beim Datenverkehr gibt es bereits jetzt viel zu
>viele Interessengruppen, die gierig auf die Nutzung moegliche Informations-
>Brocken lauern.

Beim Auto wahrscheinlich nicht mehr lange; beim Einkaufen schon seit mehr
als einem Jahr nicht mehr. Zu diesem Thema:

http://www.salonmagazine.com/21st/feature/1998/10/14featurea.html

Service with an artificial smile
================================

SUPERMARKET CLUBS
POINT THE WAY TO
A FUTURE OF
CORPORATE-MANDATED
FRIENDLINESS AND
STEPFORD CLERKS.

BY ROBERT ROSSNEY

These days, when I buy groceries at my local Safeway, I hand my
Safeway card to the clerk, who passes it over the bar-code
scanner. There's a beep, and his eyes light on his screen. Then
he looks away from the screen to me. He meets my eye. He smiles.
"How are you doing today, Mr. Rossney?" he asks.

und

http://www.salonmagazine.com/21st/feature/1998/10/14featureb.html

Getting to know allabout you
============================

ATTENTION, SHOPPERS
-- WHAT YOU TELL
SUPERMARKET CLUBS
MAY BE USED AGAINST
YOU.

BY JENNIFER VOGEL

When Robert Rivera signed up for a Vons grocery store card, he
had no idea that detailed records of his shopping habits would
one day be used against him. But that's exactly what he says
happened.