[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[FYI] WORLD TELECOM'99 10.-17.10.1999
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [FYI] WORLD TELECOM'99 10.-17.10.1999
- From: Horns@t-online.de (Axel H. Horns)
- Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 18:06:51 +0100
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Comments: Sender has elected to use 8-bit data in this message. If problems arise, refer to postmaster at sender's site.
- Organization: Private Site
- Priority: normal
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
CORDIS RTD-NEWS/c European Communities, 1998
Record Control Number : 11656
Date : 1998-11-25
Category : Event
General Information :
WORLD TELECOM '99, the world's largest telecommunications exhibition
and forum, will be held in Geneva, Switzerland, from 10 to 17 October
1999, organised by the International Telecommunications Union (ITU).
The event will be targeted at government leaders, carriers, equipment
suppliers, content providers and investors who will come together to
review global developments in telecommunications and to discuss
strategic orientations for the next millennium.
The event will also comprise a series of summits addressing the
- Policy and regulatory summit which will be built around discussions
on global convergence, universal access, electronic commerce, global
access to scarce resources and trade; - Infrastructure summit on
networks and systems which will explore the new paradigm of
infrastructure development; - Interactive services and applications
summit which will provide a novel, human centred approach to the
Information Society; - TELECOM development symposium which will
present participants with development trends in telecommunications and
will address development issues from a technology, regulatory, human
resources and business opportunities point of view.
Data Source Provider : International Telecommunications Union
Document Reference : WORLD TELECOM'99: Event announcement.
Subject Index Codes : Telecommunications
Contact Person :
For further information, please contact:
9 rue de Varembé
CH-1211 Geneva 20
Tel. +41-22-7306161; Fax +41-22-7306444