[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[FYI] Electronic Commerce - is Europe ready?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [FYI] Electronic Commerce - is Europe ready?
- From: Horns@t-online.de (Axel H. Horns)
- Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 19:33:14 +0100
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Organization: Private Site
- Priority: normal
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
CORDIS RTD-NEWS/c European Communities, 1998
Record Control Number : 11666
Date : 1998-11-26
Category : Event
General Information :
An international conference entitled "Electronic commerce - is Europe
ready?" will be held in Brussels, Belgium, on 10 December 1998. The
event will be organised by Electronic Commerce Europe to highlight
recent initiatives in the field and to discuss what can be done to
facilitate and speed up the pace of development of an electronic
commerce system in Europe.
Key features of the event will include a presentation of the EU funded
content driven networks project (CONDRINET) from a representative of
the European Commission, DG XIII, as well as an assessment of Europe's
ability to deal with electronic commerce from a representative of the
European Commission, DG III.
The following topics will be discussed in detail during the plenary
sessions of the conference:
- Where does Europe stand on electronic commerce from the viewpoint of
an international organisation; - A global response to electronic
commerce; - Europe's future electronic commerce market; - The value of
the new electronic commerce market; - Focusing on Europe's key issues;
- Secure payments in electronic commerce markets; - Building global
trust in electronic commerce.
Data Source Provider : Electronic Commerce Europe
Document Reference : Conference on electronic commerce: Event
Subject Index Codes : Information Processing, Information Systems
Contact Person :
For further information, please contact:
Electronic Commerce Europe
Avenue Louis Jasmin 56
Tel. +32-2-7700051/7706941; Fax +32-2-7704414