Re: [FYI] Smart Stamps in DE

Sven:
> >  BM Berlin - Kleines Ding, große Wirkung: Mit
> >  Briefmarken aus dem Internet will die Firma
> >  E-Stamp im kalifornischen Silicon Valley das
> >  Postwesen revolutionieren. Seit März 1998 laufen
>
> J. D. Tygar; Bennet S. Yee; Nevin Heintze:
> Cryptographic Postage Indicia. in: Concurrency and parallelism,
> programming, networking, and security: proceedings / ASIAN '96;
> LNCS 1179. Berlin; Heidelberg; New York [u.a.]: Springer, 1996.
>
> In Postscript und PDF erhaeltlich unter
> http://www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs.cmu.edu/user/tygar/www/recommend.html

Zitat:

[5. Indicia Design]
... RSA is a block cipher; it signs plaintext in fixed length blocks.
    Given the state of crypography today, we recommend that use of
    RSA with 128 byte blocks.

So kann man's natürlich auch sehen.
ralf
--
Eventually, in the life of every human there comes the time
when e has to sort the bookmark file.