[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[FYI] Something fishy...
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [FYI] Something fishy...
- From: Ralf Stephan <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 12:06:03 +0100
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Mail-Followup-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
(ZDNN: Evaluating 'the Linux factor')
And University of Utah professor Lee Hollaar made an interesting point
at a ProComp-sponsored breakfast this week, when he asked, "If
Microsoft really believed Linux would knock them off their perch, why
wouldn't they be rushing to move their applications to Linux? They'd
have the advantage of being first to market that way."
Hollaar says Microsoft's Linux defense "doesn't pass the smell test."
I agree. There's something fishy going on here. ...
Respect diversity and use the sun.