[FYI] Who's interested in "information warfare"?

http://www.twurl.com/twurled_world/infowar/cover.htm

-------------------------------- CUT --------------------------------

[...]

What does this edited collection of web pages tell us?

     Who's interested in "information warfare"? What's the buzz about
     "critical infrastructure"? Which government agencies are active
     in this area? What policies are they making? What companies are
     tracking this subject? Are there new products  coming on the
     market? Are universities interested in this subject? Which
     departments? Who's funding these projects? How are non profits,
     state agencies, and other countries approaching this subject? Is
     "y2k" a factor? How important is this whole subject? What does it
     mean to me, my family, profession, business, health,  future?

The graph above, based on the web around one center (U. Va.
"information survivability center") and many key web sites and
individual URLs illustrates this subject. Our analysis, using our
twURL web analyzer, is presented here in more  detail:

[...]