[FYI] ABl. C 104 vom 14.04.1999

http://europa.eu.int/eur-lex/en/oj/1999/c_10419990414en.html

------------------------------ CUT ------------------------------

                         [...]

                         12. Electronic signatures    ***I (vote)

                         [...]

                         23. Globalisation and the information society
                         (debate)

                         [...]

                         6. Electronic signatures    ***I
                              A4-0507/98
                              Proposal for a European Parliament and
                              Council Directive on a common framework
                              for electronic signatures (COM(98)0297 -
                              C4-0376/98 - 98/0191(COD))

                         [...]

http://europa.eu.int/eur-lex/en/dat/1999/c_104/c_10419990414en0036003
6 .pdf