T:9905: 2. Berlin Internet Economics Workshop

===========================cut===============fwd fyi mfg diz=======

## Quelle:    /bak

(weitergeleitet aus ecommerce digest siehe auch bereits
fruehereVorankuendigung von Thorsten Wichmann)

----------

1. 2nd Berlin Internet Economics Workshop - Final Reminder

                  2nd Berlin Internet Economics Workshop
                   May 28 - 29, 1999 in Berlin, Germany
                  --------------------------------------
                  = P L E A S E    D I S T R I B U T E =

The Berlin Workshop on Internet Economics provides a forum forresearchers
and pracitioners who are interested in and working on economic aspectsof
the Internet. The first workshop took place in October 1997 withworld-wide
particiption by people working on Internet-related topics in industry,
universities and government institutions. A selection of workshop papers
have been published in the first issue of Netnomics.

Registration is now possible. Please note that there is a reduced
registration fee until May 15, 1999. To register, please go to the
workshop's web page at
http://www.berlecon.de/iew2.

Below you will find the preliminary program in its current state.