[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[FYI] Draft agenda for consultations on PSI
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [FYI] Draft agenda for consultations on PSI
- From: Horns@t-online.de (Axel H. Horns)
- Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 18:25:25 +0100
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Organization: Private Site
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
CORDIS RTD-NEWS/c European Communities, 1999.
Record Control Number: 12980
The draft agenda for the public hearing on the
Green Paper on Public sector information in the
Information Society, taking place in Brussels on
25 May 1999, has now been published on the
The different issues that will be discussed are:
- Public sector information: addressing citizens'
needs; - Public sector information: the importance
for European business; - The public sector in the
Information Society: will it ever be the same
again? - What priority actions for the European
Data Source Provider: European Commission, DG XIII
Document Reference: Based on information published
on the INFO2000 website.
Programme Acronym: INFO2000
Subject Index Codes: Information, Media
For further information, please see the following