[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
German police develop Internet crime-buster
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Subject: German police develop Internet crime-buster
- From: "Gunnar Anzinger" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 00:11:26 +0200
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Reply-To: "Gunnar Anzinger" <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ist das etwas neues oder schon ein alter Hut?
=============================== BEGIN ================================
Off another list.
> German police develop Internet crime-buster
> BONN, Germany (Reuters) - German police are developing
> an Internet search engine that will home in on illegal
> activity on the Web, including pedophile networks and
> neo-Nazi propaganda, and lead detectives to those who
> publish or even view such sites, an official said Monday.
> "It should make it easier for police to pinpoint criminal
> content on the Internet, secure evidence and identify the
> senders," Deputy Interior Minister Claus Henning Schapper
> told a conference on Internet security in Bonn. "We want
> to contain the spread of, for example, politically extreme
> matter or, highly important, child pornography over the
> Internet." He gave no further details on the device nor
> did he say when it might come into operation.
================================ END =================================