[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[FYI] Hearings on Public Sector Information Green Paper
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [FYI] Hearings on Public Sector Information Green Paper
- From: Horns@t-online.de (Axel H. Horns)
- Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 19:26:51 +0100
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Organization: Private Site
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
CORDIS RTD-NEWS/c European Communities, 1999.
Record Control Number: 13043
New information on the public hearings on the
Green Paper on Public Sector Information, as well
as on the formation of an Internet Content Rating
Association can be found in the current issue of
QuickLinks issue number 118 of 21 May 1999, has
recently been published on the Legal Advisory
Board's website. This site provides regular
updates on legal and regulatory aspects of the
Internet and the Information Society, in
particular those relating to information content
and market technology.
This issue also features a link to an invitation
to tender for a study on consumer law, and to
details of telecommunications services exempted
from EU rules on public procurement.
Data Source Provider: European Commission
Document Reference: Based on QuickLinks No 118 of
21 May 1999.
Subject Index Codes: Telecommunications; Other
Technology; Innovation, Technology Transfer
QuickLink website can be found at: