[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Geld fuer Public Domain
- To: "'email@example.com'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Geld fuer Public Domain
- From: Johannes Ulbricht <Johannes_Ulbricht@csi.com>
- Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 10:53:09 +0200
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Sender: email@example.com
Aktuelle Ausgabe von First Monday:
The Street Performer Protocol and Digital Copyrights
by John Kelsey and Bruce Schneier
We introduce the Street Performer Protocol, an electronic-commerce
mechanism to facilitate the private financing of public works. Using this
protocol, people would place donations in escrow, to be released to an
author in the event that the promised work be put in the public domain.
This protocol has the potential to fund alternative or "marginal" works.