[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[FYI] Salva I Campillo Awards
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [FYI] Salva I Campillo Awards
- From: Horns@t-online.de (Axel H. Horns)
- Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 18:13:20 +0100
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Organization: Private Site
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
CORDIS RTD-NEWS/c European Communities, 1999.
Record Control Number: 13154
For the first time the Salva I Campillo Awards -
named after the famous Catalan scientist - are
open to anyone living and working in Europe.
Now in their fifth year, the awards, organised by
the Association of Catalan Telecommunications
Engineers (ACET), aim to recognise distinguished
careers, research and development projects, and
new business developments in the
Nominations are now being accepted for the 1999
awards (deadline 1 December 1999), and prizes will
be awarded at a ceremony in Barcelona on 9 March
There are six categories:
- Telecom Europe
- Telecom Spain (restricted entry)
- Most original project
- Most outstanding research project
- Engineer of the year (restricted entry)
- Most promising newcomer to engineering.
Assistant organiser Nieves Ribera said: 'By
opening up the awards to all Europe we hope to
strengthen relations between countries, as well as
recognising professional excellence.'
Data Source Provider: European Commission, DG XIII
Document Reference: Information provided by DG
Subject Index Codes: Telecommunications
For further information please contact:
ACET - Ikonos SL
Rosello 94 entresuelo 1B
Tel. +34-93-4535652, Fax +34-93-4517079