[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[FYI] Consumer law and the Information Society
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [FYI] Consumer law and the Information Society
- From: Horns@t-online.de (Axel H. Horns)
- Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 10:40:43 +0100
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Organization: Private Site
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
CORDIS RTD-NEWS/c European Communities, 1999.
Record Control Number: 13211
A notice cancelling and replacing the previous
announcement of an invitation to tender for a
study on Community consumer law and the
Information Society has recently been published by
the European Commission.
The previous notice appeared in the Official
Journal of the European Communities No S 118 of
19.6.1999, p. 38.
The study will examine whether existing consumer
law adequately responds to the new environment and
the Information Society, identifying gaps, if
necessary, and providing suggestions on how to
The tender documents will be available from 7
August 1999. The deadline for submission of
tenders is 28 August 1999.
Data Source Provider: Official Journal of the
Document Reference: OJ No S 123 of 29.6.1999, p.
Subject Index Codes: Innovation, Technology
For further information, please contact:
DG XXIV - Consumer policy and consumer health
protection Directorate A 200 rue de la Loi (B232
9/2) B-1049 Brussels Fax +32-2-2994035 E-mail:
Related News: 12972; 13139