[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: "Debate (E-Mail)" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Urheberrecht: Musik
- From: Johannes Ulbricht <Johannes_Ulbricht@csi.com>
- Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 13:09:24 +0200
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Reply-To: "Johannes_Ulbricht@csi.com" <Johannes_Ulbricht@csi.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: Encoding.com ripe for download business
Resource Type: News Article
Date: July 22, 1999, 4 a.m. PT
Source: CNET News.com
Author: Beth Lipton
Keywords: BUSINESS PLAN ,AUDIO CONTENT ,DIG DISTRIBUTION,FILE ENCODING
As music companies large and small begin to turn to the Web as a
distribution medium, the question arises: Who is going to encode all
that music so it can be downloaded or streamed online?
Encoding.com, a privately held, two-year-old company, wants to be
the answer. In the last few days it has taken several steps toward that
goal, inking deals with clients that run the gamut from giant EMI
Music Distribution to San Francisco start-up Audio Explosion.
Original URL: http://www.news.com/News/Item/0,4,39581,00.html?pfv
Added: Fri Jul 23 9:43:40 -040 1999
Contributed by: Keeffee