[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[FYI] (Fwd) UK to impose yet more nasty interception laws...
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [FYI] (Fwd) UK to impose yet more nasty interception laws...
- From: Horns@t-online.de (Axel H. Horns)
- Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 19:16:48 +2000
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Organization: PA Axel H Horns
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
------- Forwarded Message Follows -------
Subject: UK to impose yet more nasty interception laws...
From: "Perry E. Metzger" <email@example.com>
Date: 23 Jul 1999 13:02:33 -0400
>From "The Guardian" in the U.K.
Straw insists on e-mail
Links, reports and background on the
Freedom of Information debate
David Hencke, Westminster Correspondent
Friday July 23, 1999
Draconian powers to jail anybody for up to two
years who discloses that their company's encrypted
e-mails or electronic documents are being
intercepted by the police, Customs or the security
services are to be announced by the government