Webhosting Only $18.95 per mo! No Setup Fee!!!

Please see disclaimers at the end of this mailing.

"THE INTERNET SPY"

WE SHOW YOU HOW TO GET THE FACTS ON ANYONE!

CONFIDENTIAL

The SOFTWARE They Want BANNED In  all 50 STATES.
Why? Because these secrets were never intended to reach your eyes...
Get the facts on anyone using the Internet!

Locate Missing Persons, find Lost Relatives, obtain Addresses
and Phone Numbers of old school friends, even Skip Trace Dead
Beat Spouses. This is not a Private Investigator, but a
sophisticated SOFTWARE program DESIGNED to automatically
CRACK YOUR CASE with links to thousands of Public Record databases.

Find out SECRETS about your relatives, friends, enemies,
and everyone else! -- even your spouse! With the New,
             INTERNET SPY AND YOU!

It's absolutely astounding! Here's what you can learn:

License plate number!
 Get anyone's name and address with just a license plate number!
 (Find that girl you met in traffic!)

Driving record!
 Get anyone's driving record

Social security number!
  Trace anyone by social security number!

Address!
 Get anyone's address with just a name!

Unlisted phone numbers!
 Get anyone's phone number with just a name-even unlisted numbers!

Locate!
 Long lost friends, relatives, a past lover who broke your heart!

E-mail!
Send anonymous e-mail completely untraceable!

Dirty secrets!
  Discover dirty secrets your in-laws don't want you to know!

Investigate anyone!
 Use the sources that private investigators use (all on the Internet)
 secretly!

Ex-spouse!
  Learn how to get information on an ex-spouse that will help you
  win in court!  (Dig up old skeletons)

Criminal search-Backround check!
  Find out about your daughters boyfriend!
  (or her husband)

Find out!
 If you are being investigated!

Neighbors!
  Learn all about your mysterious neighbors! Find out what they
  have to hide!

People you work with!
  Be astonished by what you'll learn about people you work with!

Education verification!
  Did he really graduate college?  Find out!

Internet Spy and You
 Software will help you discover ANYTHING about anyone, with
 clickable hyperlinks and no typing in Internet addresses! Just
 insert the floppy disk and Go!

You will be shocked and amazed by the secrets that can be
 discovered about absolutely everyone! Find out the secrets
 they don't want you to know! About others, about yourself!

It's INCREDIBLE what you can find out using Internet Spy and You
 and the Internet! You'll be riveted to your computer screen!
 Get the software they're trying to ban! Before it's too late!

LIMITED TIME OFFER: ORDER TODAY!

Only $15.00 US
(Postage Paid)

We will RUSH YOU our Internet Spy and You software so you can
 begin discovering all the secrets you ever wanted to know!

You can know EVERYTHING about ANYONE with our Internet Spy and
You Software. Works with all browsers and all versions of AOL!

ORDER TODAY: SEND ONLY $15.00 US

(CASH, CHECK, OR POSTAL MONEY ORDER)
(ARIZONA RESIDENTS  ADD 7%  ARIZONA STATE SALES TAX)
(ORDERS OUTSIDE THE USA, MUST ADD $5.00 AND BE AN
INTERNATIONAL MONEY ORDER,NO POSTAGE COUPONS ACCEPTED)
FOREIGN CHECKS WILL BE RETURNED!!!!!!!!!!

TO:
J Groves
A1
PO BOX 3042
Gilbert, AZ  85299

(ALL ORDERS  MAIL WITHIN 48 HOURS OF RECEIVING THEM)

MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: J Groves

Please send your:
(Print clearly)

Name____________________________________________

Address_________________________________________

City/State/ZIP__________________________________

EMail Address___________________________________

(SORRY NO MAC VERSION AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.)

NOTE: THIS PROGRAM WILL NOT WORK ON WINDOWS 3.11 AND OLDER
It is also recommended that you download the most recent
version of netscape or Internet Explorer for Optimum Performance.

This mailing is done by an independent marketing co.
We apologize if this message has reached you in error.
Save the Planet, Save the Trees!  Advertise
via E mail.  No wasted paper!   Delete with
one simple keystroke!  Less refuse in our Dumps!
This is the new way of new millenium!

Please do not respond to this e mail, e mails will not be read!
To be removed from this list please respond to:
comp123@mydorm.com
We cannot remove domains, you must give the entire
e mail address.     Thank you!