[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[FYI] (Fwd) [NET-LAWYERS] New : Cbl
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [FYI] (Fwd) [NET-LAWYERS] New : Cbl
- From: "Axel H. Horns" <Horns@t-online.de>
- Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 12:16:21 +0200
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Comments: Sender has elected to use 8-bit data in this message. If problems arise, refer to postmaster at sender's site.
- Organization: PA Axel H. Horns
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
------- Forwarded message follows -------
Date sent: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 19:05:03 +0200
Send reply to: email@example.com
From: James Graham <graham@CRPGL.LU>
Subject: [NET-LAWYERS] New : Cbl
Sorry for any cross-posting !
A new site has opened, entirely dedicated to Internet-banking :
Cyberbanking & Law. Based on a cooperation between the
Economical Law Laboratory from Luxembourg and the Institute for
Computer Law from Saarbrücken (Germany), it deals with
technological and legal aspects in englich, french and german.
I hope you will enjoy your surf at our site and feel free to contact
Due to the change of the name of our research-center,
PLEASE NOTE THE MODIFICATION OF MY E-MAIL ADDRESS :
PLEASE NOTE THE MODIFICATION OF OUR URL :
James A. Graham-Alcántara
Laboratoire de Droit Economique
Listowner: Lewis Rose, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site: http://www.net-lawyers.org
http://www.prairielaw.com "The #1 law destination..." Participate in
our message boards, e-mail discussion groups, and chats. Network with
other legal professionals; get opinions from experts; offer assistance
------- End of forwarded message -------