[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[FYI] Europol seek ICT experts
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [FYI] Europol seek ICT experts
- From: "Axel H Horns" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 20:50:13 +0200
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Comments: Sender has elected to use 8-bit data in this message. If problems arise, refer to postmaster at sender's site.
- Organization: PA Axel H Horns
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
CORDIS RTD-NEWS/© European Communities, 1999.
Record Control Number: 13908
Europol is seeking two officers with the Information and
Communication Technology Unit (telecommunications and ICT services).
Europol began its operations in 1994 as the Europol drugs unit. The
Europol Convention entered into force on 1 October 1998. Now,
Europol's activities focus on drug-related crime, illicit vehicle
trafficking, clandestine immigration networks, illicit trafficking in
nuclear and radioactive substances, trafficking in human beings,
terrorism, counterfeiting of means of payment and criminal
organisations involved in and associated with money laundering. In
the future, Europol's mandate may well include the exchange and
analysis of intelligence in other areas of serious crime.
The recruitment procedure will be carried out throughout the European
Union in February 2000. The job descriptions for each post are
described in detail in the Official Journal of the European
Communities (reference below).
The deadline for submission of applications is 14 January 2000.
Data Source Provider: Official Journal of the European Communities
Document Reference: OJ No S 220 of 12.11.1999, p. 37.
Subject Index Codes: Information Processing, Information Systems
For further information, please contact:
The Human resources Unit
PO Box 90850