Scuba Gift Certificate

THIS GIFT CERTIFICATE ENTITLES YOU TO A FREE BOOK
AND $20 OFF A 1-YEAR SUBSCRIPTION TO SCUBA DIVING MAGAZINE

DON'T DIVE? FORWARD THIS TO SOMEONE WHO DOES
AND THE $20 DISCOUNT WILL BE APPLIED TO THEM!

Just in time for the Holidays, Scuba Diving Magazine is
offering $20 savings off the normal cover price. The gift
certificate (attached below) can be redeemed by everyone
except those who wait. The offer is valid until December 31
so don't delay!

Also, if you act now, you can choose which free book you'd
like, "Dive Like A Pro: 200 Tips & Techniques" or
"Save Your Gear: 250 Care Tips" absolutely FREE!

Finally, if you're one of the first 100 to order, we'll mail
 you a beautiful, 2000 wall calendar "Diving Wonders of the
World"--also FREE! The full-color calendar features dramatic
photos from one of the world's most published underwater
photographers.

G   I   F   T      C   E   R   T   I   F   I   C   A   T   E