[icann-eu] ComputerFreedomPrivacy - 2001

march is just here. I am really looking forward to hear what comes out of
this Conference.
No doubt that the ICANN critic Professor M.Froomkin is abosultely the most
rappresentative voice in this field. I wish him to have a good result from
his partecipation.
from :
Your regular dose of public-interest Internet news and commentary
                 from the Berkman Center for Internet & Society at
                               H a r v a r d  L a w  S c h o o l

* Berkman Fellow Diane Cabell to Talk ICANN at CFP: Diane Cabell, who last
 year led the Berkman Center's online lecture and discussion series on
 ICANN's UDRP, will serve as a panelist at "The ICANN Election(s?) and
 Beyond," a March 7 session at this year's Computers, Freedom and Privacy
 conference. Cabell joins former DOC administrator Becky Burr, ICANN
 At-Large director candidate Emerson Tiller, and ICANN critic Professor
 Michael Froomkin. The session will be moderated by ACM's Barbara Simons.

 <http://www.cfp2001.org/>

A publication of the Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard Law
 School <http://cyber.law.harvard.edu>

sb