[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ICANN-EU] election procedure
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [ICANN-EU] election procedure
- From: "Bertram Gebauer" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2000 21:27:19 +1
- Comment: This message comes from the icann-europe mailing list.
- Comments: Sender has elected to use 8-bit data in this message. If problems arise, refer to postmaster at sender's site.
- In-reply-to: <LPBBLHJOPFFLBPKPOHCKIEOICCAA.SchultzKom@t-online.de>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
> I myself as a candidate have got till today no letter with the PIN!!
You are not alone.
Lots of our members are still waiting, especially, when they
subscribed to ICANN during the last week.
Bertram Gebauer, Vorsitzender