[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ICANN-EU] Re: [ga] Re: Re: Hackers Hijacking ICANN Elections?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [ICANN-EU] Re: [ga] Re: Re: Hackers Hijacking ICANN Elections?
- From: "Hanno 'Rince' Wagner" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 03:07:44 +0200
- Comment: This message comes from the icann-europe mailing list.
- In-Reply-To: <email@example.com>; from firstname.lastname@example.org on Sat, Sep 02, 2000 at 10:31:44PM +0200
- Mail-Followup-To: email@example.com
- References: <002901c014d9$9608ed00$9da8fc3e@default> <39B134C6.21536.1837404@localhost> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: "Hanno 'Rince' Wagner" <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
Jefsey Morfin schrieb am 02. September 2000:
> > it? Is
> > > http://angua.rince.de a reasonably well-known site among people interested
> > > in ICANN issues?
Just to clarify this: I don't know wether it is a well-known site,
but if someone wants to put content about ICANN or related things on
it, I would be glad to put it on the site. Actually, it is just my
private webserver where is no real content except the mailarchive,
just because I don't have time to bring it up.
So if someone has something which I should publish there, just send
it to me and I will publish it there.
| Hanno Wagner | Member of the HTML Writers Guild | Rince@IRC |
| Eine gewerbliche Nutzung meiner Email-Adressen ist nicht gestattet! |
| 74 a3 53 cc 0b 19 - we did it! | Generation @ |
F. L. Bauer once said Algol 68 is the Everest that must be climbed
by every computer scientist because it is there. So it is with the
shell for UNIX users. Everything beyond simple command invocation
from a terminal is different. Even chdir is now spelled cd. You
will want to study sh(1) long and hard.
-- Unix Programmer's Manual, Seventh Edition, Volume 1,
"Converting from the 6th Edition"