[ICANN-EU] Re: Incorrect attributation of comment by Alexander Svensson to: Re: [ICANN-EU] Re: Quote from Esther

Alexander,

  Not quite yet Alexander!  I also did not make the comments and
statements
you attributed to me either.  Andy G. did.  So please in the future do
not
attribute comments/statements that are no originated by me to me, as
that
is improper and inconsistent with fact and truth.  Thank you!  :(