Re: [ICANN-EU] Comments about your view of ICANN squatters

Jefsey. Roberto, Karl and all,

  I think that most of us know what the truth is.  And yes it does matter allot

I also think Karl pretty much stated the truth.  Some like Roberto, may choose
to politicize it to distraction, but none the less the truth about the ICANN
"Initial" board members is known and documented should anyone that
was not around when they were "Selected" be willing to wade through the
relevant E-Mail archives.

  Like Karl and Froomkin, I think that those remaining Interim ICANN
board members should gracefully and voluntarily step down or be
summarily dismissed in disgrace!