Re: [ICANN-EU] Re: Could non-ICANN registries gain protection here?

WXW and all,

  Your opinion really doesn't account for much in most circles.
But to answer your question again, yes I sure did.  Your point is?
I hope you can somehow, although it would be a near miracle,
you could come up with some constructive comments or pose
some relevant questions...  But I can see that my hope, at least
from you, is a severally diminished one...

William X. Walsh wrote:

> Hello Jeff,
>
> Tuesday, October 31, 2000, 9:11:30 PM, you wrote:
>
> > All,
>
> >   See: http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=00/10/30/056213
> > and,  http://www.nytimes.com/2000/10/30/technology/30LIBE.html
> > as well as:  http://www.loc.gov/copyright/fedreg/65fr64555.html
>
> >   I would seem to me that IOD could gain some protection here...
> > Thoughts?
>
> And you claim to have went to law school?
>
> --
> Best regards,
>  William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com

Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 9236 fwd's to home ph#