[ICANN-EU] Attn. Louis Touton to:Re: Regland

Joe and all,

  Of course ICANN and Touton claim this legal action is "Frivolous".
But of course they would make this claim!  ROFLMAO.  We will see
if a judge here in Texas will agree with his claim.  My guess is that
such a claim by Louis Touton will not stand.  I hope Louis has
retained a good trial atty.  And I hope for his sake it isn't Joe Simms!

  For Louis:   Louis, we here in Texas have had enough of your nonsense.
Look forward to more of this sort of action in the near future...

Joe Baptista wrote:

> Touton really comes off as a hitler type.  According to regland he does
> alot of screaming during the course of business - i wonder if he bites
> rugs too?  strange boy.
>
>          If you have any questions, Please contact Regland, Inc. at
>                                 210-495-9800
>                         CAUSE NO. __________________
>
>    REGLAND, INC.                                          §          IN
>    THE DISTRICT COURT
>
>      §
>                            Plaintiff,                                  §
>
>      §
>    VS.
>    §
>
>      §          OF BEXAR COUNTY, TEXAS
>    INTERNET CORPORATION FOR            §
>    ASSIGNED NAMES AND NUMBERS     §
>    A/K/A ICANN AND LOUIS TOUTON,      §
>    INDIVIDUALLY,                                          §
>
>      §
>                            Defendants.
>    §          ______ JUDICIAL DISTRICT
>
>    PLAINTIFF'S ORIGINAL PETITION
>
>    TO THE HONORABLE JUDGE OF SAID COURT:
>
>    COMES NOW REGLAND, INC., Plaintiff in the above-numbered and styled
>    cause, complaining of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and
>    Numbers a/k/a ICANN and Louis Touton, individually, and for cause of
>    action respectfully would show the following:
>
>                                      I.
>
>                             DISCOVERY CONTROL PLAN
>
>    1.1       Plaintiff designates this case, under Texas Rule of Civil
>    Procedure 190.3, to be governed by a Level 2 Discovery Control Plan.
>
>                                     II.
>
>                             PARTIES AND SERVICE
>
>    2.1       Plaintiff RegLand, Inc. ("RegLand" or "Plaintiff") is a
>    corporation organized under the laws of the State of Texas.
>
>    2.2       Defendant Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and
>    Numbers a/k/a ICANN ("ICANN") is a nonprofit corporation organized
>    under the California Nonprofit Public Benefit Corporation Law, which
>    may be served with process by delivering a copy of the citation
>    together with this Plaintiff's Original Petition, upon its registered
>    agent, CT Corporation System, 818 West Seventh St., Los Angeles,  CA.
>    90017.
>
>    2.3       Defendant Louis Touton ("Touton") is an individual resident
>    of the State of California, who may be served with process by
>    delivering a copy of the citation together with this Plaintiff's
>    Original Petition, upon him at his place of business located at 4676
>    Admiralty Way #330, Marina Del Rey CA. 90292, or wherever he may be
>    found.
>
>    III.
>
>    VENUE AND JURISDICTION
>
>    3.1       Venue is proper in Bexar County, Texas, because Bexar County
>    is where all or a substantial part of the events or omissions giving
>    rise to the claim occurred and/or plaintiff resided in Bexar County,
>    Texas, at the time of the accrual of the cause of action.
>
>    3.2       Jurisdiction is proper in this Court because the amount in
> [...]

Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 9236 fwd's to home ph#