[ICANN-EU] Re: [ga] http://www.zdnet.com/zdnn/stories/news/0,4586,2650485,00.html

Peter and all,

 I wonder if Juliana knows that whole story.  I doubt it.  But her article was
very good none the less and points up just one of many of the "Games"
that this current ICANn board is perpetrating upon the Stakeholder
community.

  I also just almost fell off my chair at Esthers Clueless comment/quote!

BTW, the whole story is at:
http://www.zdnet.com/zdnn/stories/news/0,4586,2650207,00.html

Thanks Juliana!