Re: [icann-eu] A *larger* role for U.S. DoC?

A fair request.

My reasons for this view are set out in excruciating detail at:

http://personal.law.miami.edu/~froomkin/articles/icann.pdf

or, use the HTML version, at

http://personal.law.miami.edu/~froomkin/articles/icann-main.htm

[beware if you have a slow link - this is a *long* document]

--
		Please visit http://www.icannwatch.org
                       -->It's cool here.<--