[icann-eu] @large study group - initiated actions

For your information.
The iCANN has published the Charter of the @large Study Group.
http://www.icann.org/committees/at-large-study/charter-22jan01.htm

As announced early December we have started working to create
similar projects to france@large in several other countries and to
aggregate them into an @large community non partisan service
structure. As such:

1. we have initiated the international icann-atlarge@yahoogroups ML

2. we will have in the coming days the http://icann-atlarge.org site to
     accompany it.

3. we will provide a site/address (as per a suggestion made by Andy
     Mueller Maguhn during his visit in Paris) to an @large non partisan
     secretariat like us in every country to help creating them and for a
     coordination of the different local actions and media information.

4. the http://icann-fra proposition we published last month is available
     for comments. We would like to use it as a starting point for a
     debate concerning a model for ICANN, so the @large reps when
     meeting with the @large Study Group may have a good knowledge
     of the different positions and be better prepared.

This ML is NOT a replacement for the icann-europe@fitug.de european
ML, nor for icann-candidate@yahoogroups.com for America.

icann-atlarge@yahoogroups.com wants to focus on the international
and common @large aspects. This list will be jointly moderated by
the Chairs of the different national ML/sites.

    Please forward any support and question through the
    icann-atlarge@yahoogroups.com list we expect to function as
    a GA list.

I sign this it starts being a real collaborative effort from Melbourne,
Toronto, London, Roma, San Francisco, Beijing, New Delhi ... still
a few individuals or small groups, but something real.

Jefsey Morfin
france@large