[icann-eu] Zurich Conference

I am about to dash off to catch a plane from Atlanta (where I live again)
to Zurich.  Wolfgang Kleinwaechter and Marc Holitscher have organized an
excellent ICANN conference there.

You can check it out at: http://www.icann-studienkreis.net

I hope that many people on this list will attend the conference.  For those
in attendance, I hope that we can meet up socially in Zurich.

The conference ends on Saturday midday.  Many people will not depart Zurich
until Sunday.  So I suggest meeting for lunch, afternoon, or dinner on
Saturday.  I am especially eager to talk to people about the At Large
Members and the Melbourne meeting.

Auf wiedersehen!

Hans