[icann-eu] mind control technology and democracy

For the past two decades, in the mass media, occasionaly appear articles on
the development of mind control technology enabling remote control of human
psyche by means of electromagnetic radiation. According to the project of
U.S. Air Force the thought control should be feasible by the year 2010. In
our
opinion this technology has reached the stage of mass production already in
the nineties (for more precise information see
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Campus/2289/webpage.htm  ), but the
governments keep their technology in secret and in this way destabilize and
threaten the democracy. We have reached the theoretical knowledge which
makes it feasible for us to build our own mind control technology and
demonstrate it to journalists which should open the road for the
international ban of the production and use of such technology.  We are in
touch with several important  European journalists who promised to get
engaged in this struggle, but after several experiments with the equipment
cheaply available on the elctronic market we came to the conclusion that we
need to buy some rather expensive, but precise, laboratory equipment. We
would highly appreciate your financial contributions. Even very small
amounts can help.
    International Movement for the Ban of Radiofrequency Weapons

You can send your financial contribution at the account
               SWIFT code:          GIBACZPX
                bank code:             0800
                specific symbol:     83467
                 account number:   1031626588
or, by registered mail, at the address:
               Obcanske sdruzeni za zakaz radiofrekvencnich zbrani
               (Citizen's Association for the Ban of Radiofrequency Weapons)
               P.O. Box 52
               511 01 Turnov
               Czech Republic
               EUROPE