[icann-eu] keynote invitation: Andy

Dear Andy
long time no see..
I thought of you for this conference.

LogOn together with Messe Frankfurt is organizing for the first
time in Frankfurt a business & IT conference called: "The Global
Trading Web -Business Models and Technology for the Internet economy-
on May 8-10, 2001, at the Frankfurt Trade Fairs.

The conference will be an integral part of the annual "Infobase
trade show, organized by Messe Frankfurt. More details on
Infobase at:
http://www1.infobase.de/infb_ffm0105/?MIval=framesets&page_id=1&language=gb

I am responsible for the content of the conference.

I thought of you as a possible Keynote for the conference.  It
would be an honor if could accept to give a keynote presentation.

Keynotes will be held each day from 11.00 to 12.00 a.m.

Please let me know if would be able to accept my invitation, and
if yes which day would be more convient for you.

For any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me, cell
+49-172-67 25 208 or e-mail: zicari@ltt.de

Looking forward to hear  from you.

Best Regards

Roberto Zicari
LogOn

Infobase Conference 2001

The Global Trading Web
-Business Models and Technology for the Internet economy

May 8-10, 2001 Messe Frankfurt

Infobase Konferenz 2001

The Global Trading Web
-Geschäftsmodelle und Technologien für die Internet-Economy

May 8-10, 2001 Messe Frankfurt