Re: [icann-eu] Where are the ALM-Directors?

Auerbach, the North-American diretor, raised his voice recently, but I
for one had expected to hear him more often. Our European director is
indeed remarkably silent in public, as far as I can ascertain.

Even if there were no pressing issues, which there clearly are, as you
show, this is not a good thing for an elected representative in any
circumstances.

And the fact that the concept of the ALM is under 'attack' increases
my dissatistaction. Will anyone fight for keeping people in place that
are invisible?

Marc Schneiders --- http://www.bijt.net/

On Mon, 19 Feb 2001, at 10:44 [=GMT+0100], Christian.Ahlert@sowi.uni-giesse...: