[icann-eu] Journal Issue on the At Large Elections

I have contacted some academic journals about a symposium (dedicated)
edition on the topic of the ICANN At Large elections.  For those of us who
put a lot of work into this study, we can submit our work to a
peer-reviewed journal for possible publication.

One journal is very interested, another is somewhat interested.  So it
looks like it will be possible.

I will write up a one-page proposal/summary of what such a journal issue
would look like.  I will propose:
	proposal ready this week
	on-line "conference" by June 2001 to present and discuss papers
	draft articles ready that time
	peer review within one month (July)
	revision within one month (August)
	target publication: September 2001

For the academics among us, this could allow us to participate in the At
Large Study in a manner compatible with our professional duties.

If you would be interested in this, please tell me!

Sincerely,
Hans Klein