Re: [icann-eu] Re: [ga] Reply to William

It is with sadness of heart and a brokenness of spirit that I see the end of the
GA.  I only hope it can survive the inventive take over by interests outside of
ICANN, with the willingness of the Staff to see it disentegrate.

Who now speaks for the dot commoners?  No one!  Tapps please.