Re: [ga-roots] Re: [icann-eu] Letter to Dr. Vint Cerf

The issue has resolved itself and will continue to do so through technology. As
soon as this debate is done and motions properly phrased and the BoD shown for the
**** they are there will not be collisions but choices and based upon a reasonable
reading of the Euorpean ISPs the big old A root us being majorly hurt by ICANN's
take no prisoner attitude.

Sincerely,