Re: [icann-eu] RE: [ga] DNSO funding and the NCDNHC

Glad to hear it.  What concrete action plan can you propose to head off
the removal of the NCDNHC since it seems highly unlikely it could meet the
outrageous levy imposed by the NC?  (And it shouldn't have to.)

--
		Please visit http://www.icannwatch.org
                       -->It's hot here.<--