Re: [icann-eu] Domain Name Economics

Bravo and thank you for this detailed response of Thomas' document.

His work desserved that attention. But as he mostly sees the things
externally, as an iCANN user, I fond difficult to relate what he says
with the reality as I know it. Your approach on details just does that
while rising many general points. I was unable to help here, you did.
This way you correct the hurting aspects of the response I sent him
- privately for that reason. Well done.

Jefsey