Re: [icann-europe] .kids or .kids.us?

On 2001-07-05 00:35:57 +0200, Marc Schneiders wrote:

>If I may say so, in the spirit of the original Europa story, you
>referred to earlier: this is Bull sh*t.

I didn't know that I'm an antique deity in disguise...  ;-)

>Most people resolve over their ISP's nameservers. If these (or a
>substantial number of them) change, then something happens.
>New.NET understands this.

And what about all those ill-managed name servers which pop up on
the net almost daily?  Don't underestimate the amount of neglected
default bind installations which just hum along, and aren't even
looked at before someone breaks into them.

--
Thomas Roessler                        http://log.does-not-exist.org/