[icann-europe] QUI TAM

I clipped the tail off this comet but it is easily referred to;

Some of us can only look at the record.  Some of us can only trust, when
there
is some dispute, the written words agreed to by the parties involved.
Mr.
Roberts reminds me of WC Fields when he used to say "who you gonna
believe me -
or your eyes?".  Some of us live by the rules of a civilized society.
{it is
fair that we argue what this means regarding strict voting rights and
freedom of
speech and privacy} However no one doubts that matters such as lying,
terrorism
and breaking your promise intentionally without cause are wrong. (I
promise to
repay a debt and you give me money based upon that promise and I have
the money
but refuse to repay you and that is wrong)

ICANN promised to act a certain way and in reliance upon this promise
were
awarded the contract with DoC and all its attending goodness.  They have
the
ability but refuse to conform to their promise.  That sucks and the
perpetrators
of such heinous dishonesty should be brought to terms.

I have played a little research and found that John Browns Ferry brought
about a
great law called a QUI TAM and that Abe Lincoln signed it and brought
down one
of the great terrorist traitors of our civil war.  It is kind of fun
with a
ninety day filed in camera under seal thing while the feds look at
whether or
not they want to handle it with subrosa investigation.  But all in all
it allows
us in the GA to sue ICANN for breaching the agreement with and stealing
from the
DoC.  It would be fun to see if a non-citizen can join in the suit.

Could one of you sharp Lawyer dudettes or dudes look into it and let us
know.  I
believe all fondly elected board members would be liable for their
salary and it
appears that Jones and Day would owe all their fees back, of course we
would
only get a percentage of the amounts recovered and a fully elected board
by a
true electorate.  My research shows that these could and would be
handled on a
contingency by the lawyers.

Food for thought, and I hereby give my signature to the class action,
have at it
Law Professors!

Eric