[icann-europe] Re: [ga] Re: [ALSC-Forum] QUI TAM

Wow I have never heard of a Qui Tam class action but why not.

To speak for the people.

Historically it is important to memorialize that this type of suit was
established during the USA's civil war.  A time of constitutional suspension.
A call to harms to rid the world of a scourge.  The betterment of all kind
suffered mightely but was victorious.

Now we are called upon to indulge in litigation to stop the travesty which
Sotiris has laid before us and what Danny and Joanna have championed against.

So now it would seem necessary to form a group to manage this situation.  What
we need is very small contributions from us several.  Let us ponder and decide
the best course and cause of action.  This can be done.  Forces of truth will
bring about change, but let us not look on tomorrow but further down the road.

I am informed and believe that RICO and Qui Tam would work well together,
perhaps not.  Tying together Jones Day and Verisign is very interesting.  The
DoC connection is not lost if SS pushes through that a domain name is a
property right - thinking taking without due process. (remember legal
definitions of technical matters are determined by experts not law)

Let us all be thankful that we can engage in such matters when others struggle
only for life.

Sincerely,
Eric