Re: [icann-europe] Merging this list into a larger one.

On Sat, 20 Apr 2002, at 09:00 [=GMT+0200], Thomas Roessler wrote:

> I'm wondering whether we shouldn't just let this list die and
> transfer subscriptions to a more general icann-atlarge mailing list,
> to be hosted in the same place.
>
> What do you think?

A European perspective is not bad re the ICANN 'process', even though
it doesn't exist, of course. If the subscribers to this list are
mainly European, that is not a bad thing. I found that quite
refreshing during the At Large election in 2000.